Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Increase in pay for govt. employees in budget 2013 - 2014

The PML(N) presented its first budget after being elected. The employees of govt. sector were expecting a good increase in their salaries in budget 2013 - 2014. But disappointingly the govt decided to not increase the pay of govt employees. So the employees of government sector will have to face problems in these circumstances where there is no increase in pay.
However, 10% increase in pension was granted in this budgets. 

1 Comments:

  1. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an extremely
    long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear.
    Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to
    say fantastic blog!

    Also visit my homepage - nature quote iphone 4 case, ,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...